I must say, I was not too excited about reading this book. It was Stephanie's choice and I put off reading it until last weekend. I knew that it was about a young girl who was murdered. That is not the type of book that I would ever choose to read. But, I gave it a try. Although the beginning was not pleasant, I loved the rest of the book. I guess that is one of the great advantages of being in a book club, you read books you normally wouldn't.
Our book club began five years ago, but I took last year off. I just didn't have enough time to read for pleasure when I had so many textbooks that I needed to read. I started again because I missed my friends and I missed reading for fun--and I am hoping to finish my Master's this year (which would mean no guilt about not reading textbooks!)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
March Book Club
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So you didn't say if you ended up liking the book
I told Lincoln the story of how you laughed at my when I talked about it in social skills. That's funny.
I posted the font link on your JC post.
I love your book recommendations. what one should I check out next. I am looking for a good book.
Post a Comment