Sunday, October 19, 2008

Idaho Adventures

For Fall Break '08 we loaded 3 kids, 4 adults and 1 chihuahua into our 4-runner and drove the 6.5 long hours to Idaho. Did I forget to mention that we had a large grey burrito attached to the back? That was the luggage rack that was so nicely covered in a tarp. We only travel in style! :)

How we talked the Hydes into this little adventure I am still not sure of. But, we are so glad they went! The boys spent three entire days steelhead fishing without any result. The girls rarely were out of their pjs before 2pm (not just the little girls either). Oh, and there were several trips to the grocery store to get more ingredients for the plethora of food that we made. I learned how to play Speed, caught up with my friend Lori, stayed up 'til the wee hours talking to Mom and Nickie and got to spend time with the people I love. It was a lovely adventure in Idaho!

Hot Tubbing at Grandma's

That resulted in Neicell's diving injury

The 2nd time that Nickie got to eat at Bertram's Brewery


The highlight of the SHS football game--we got to see Kenze (and Aubrey)



Nickie and I at the game, completely unaware of our photo's background-RARRR!

What the girls spent a lot of their time doing
(watching TV and/or Kenze)


Hairdresser Hyde doing Kenze's hair


Nickie and Eric's dream house
(when I nearly wrecked trying to get a look at this beauty)

The first of Tay's numerous birthday celebrations


Tay, her present, and Grandma


Already boy crazy--
Tay and Erickell barely gave Doss a moment alone



A lovely Idaho Adventure!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your hair Mel, it looks really good!

Eric & Nickie's Fam said...

We had a blast. Thank you so much for taking us and putting up with us!!