Corb was out of town, hunting again. However, I was not about to let that stop me from joining in the festivities at Mark and Teresa's house. They had a fun Halloween party that proved to be worth the effort of dressing up. I actually didn't go to too much effort to dress up, I wore my brother's desert fatigues. JayCee had borrowed them a few years ago for Halloween and they worked great.
It was a fun night. Teresa did a great job of making sure everyone had plenty to eat and a lot of fun. We were up until 2am playing murder--again. We are so lucky to have such a great family that lives nearby.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Mark & Teresa's Halloween Bash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was such a great night, thank goodness noone got hurt in murder this time. I will be your date anytime :) thanks for coming
Post a Comment