Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning, one of my favorite times. Yes, I enjoy watching my girls get excited about their presents, yes I enjoy spending time with my family but most importantly I am glad that it is finally over. It means the end of stressful shopping, worrying about how much I have spent, who I have to buy for, and mostly spending a lot of time away from home. I need to somehow simplify the process. But, this Christmas morning reminded me of why I stress. The girls were so happy with their presents and I loved watching them. We had a really nice time together playing with their new things, watching them play and enjoying our family.

Taylor and JayCee
before the fun began

A BIG surprise for Jayce! She was thrilled to have her own vehicle again. Especially after she thought that her dad had given up on searching for one with her.

Taylor and the Swim Baby she had to have!


Wii accessories and many new games

Clothes for the senior, a new DS game for the 2nd grader

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A BEAUTIFUL Christmas! I love this time of year!