Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Weekend

Was Muddy!!! The traditional Easter weekend camping trip out west was wetter than usual, but I think that everyone still had a great time. Corb and I took Tay and Jayce out on Friday night and they stayed with Grandma and Grandpa in the trailer. I wimped out--I don't sleep well in my own bed at the moment, let alone on an air mattress! So, we drove out on Saturday and Sunday and hung out with the family then came home each night. The girls had a blast and got extremely dirty!


Nakell and JayCee

After a shower in the rain, JayCee looked pretty good for a camper!

My muddy mess! I cannot tell you how much fun she had--or how much laundry I did after we got home!

Shelbey and Taylor didn't have to go far to get covered in mud!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have done the same thing, FOR SURE!