I love this picture of T, it was taken just before she started first grade. She is growing up so fast. She loves school, and this week the subject of conversation at our house has revolved around the upcoming Dr. Suess celebration. All of the first graders will perform for the rest of the school during the day and for the parents in the evening. She is convinced that she will need to wear new pajamas for the event, although she has a drawer full of perfectly fine ones.
Today, she was thrilled to play with my friend Jackie's baby. She rocked him until he fell asleep and thought that he was so cute. We didn't mind her keeping him occupied--Jane, Jackie and I were able to have a great visit.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
The First Grader
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Taylor is the best! Way cute picture.
I hate to say it Mel, but what are you doing at 2am reading my blog. Silly girl.
Hey cute background!! Your blog looks great.
Post a Comment