



We love strawberry jam, and not just ANY strawberry jam--my mom's strawberry jam! It is LoVelY! So, since we were making the trip to Idaho anyway--why not just have mom help me make some? A great idea. I bought 12 pounds of strawberries which equalled 53 half-pint jars of jam. Taylor was a great help. We had a fun day in the kitchen with Grandma. Thanks Mom!






3 comments:
Yum! You are amazing. It sounds great! You look a lot like your mom too!
Mel,
Your mom and Tay put me to shame!!! Look at all that jam! It looks great!
-Jaime
Making strawberry jam has never looked so fun. I hope you are planning on sharing with me. I bet it tastes even better when Taylor helps!
PS. I will bring Tay's new apron at the end of the month. It looks like she has outgrown her last one.
Post a Comment