Monday, June 2, 2008

The End of 1st Grade!

School ended a day early for Tay this year. We traveled to Idaho on her last day of school, so as the day wrapped up on Thursday, she announced to her class "I won't be here tomorrow, so who wants to give me a hug?" Her teacher thought that was a good one, and her class obliged. First graders are so cute and Tay has had a fun class. The few times I have picked her up early from school, her classmates have told me where I was taking her and then not let her leave without giving hugs or knuckles. She has had a great year with fun friends and a wonderful teacher. What more could we ask for?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Taylor! I can't wait to hear about the adventures of second grade. Tell your mom that iphones are on the school supply list for next year so we don't have to share :)