I measure a lot in life in terms of school. Why? Because it consumes great amounts of my time. So-- the Saturday Before School Started we went to Wendover with our friends/family members. Creed and Emily, Mark and Teresa, Eric and Nickie and Corb and I loaded into Ryan and Mel's suburban (thanks guys!) and made the trip. It is such a lovely trip. Lots of desert, salt and sagebrush. (But why in the @#** do people live out there?) The company was excellent though and the drive went quickly. We had a fun night of comedy, too much food, not enough sleep and playing the slot machine and craps. I am such a tightwad. I am not a gambler. I always think of a million different things that I could do with the money, so all in all I spent/lost $20 bucks the whole trip. Now, if only I had that much self control when shopping! Corb however, is a lover of the craps table. And I must say that I ALMOST understand how to play that game now. Okay, I don't but I did try to play this time. After breakfast the next morning we loaded up and made the trip home. Just in time to get prepared for Tay's first day of school. We had a great trip and couldn't ask for better friends and cousins!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Wendover winnings--not so much!
Me, Teresa, Nickie and Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YEAH. I'm glad you had fun. You deserve a vacation!
Post a Comment