Thanks to Teresa, our resident party-planner we had the annual evening filled with fun, food and games. The best part is--she is only four houses away. And it is fun to be with our family and friends.

Corb and I could not curb our enthusiasm during the bean game!

Mike and his oh-so-honest wife (and our dear cousin) Jennie

Nickie was just as horrified as I that I bought a picture of Creed in his Halloween costume (without knowing of course, no one willingly wants that shot) :)

Our lovely hosts, Teresa and Mark

Amy and Ryan

Jennie and Eric playing Outdoor Adventure

The rockers of the night--Mark and Creed. What a show!

So many witnesses to the loving bond of Mark and Eric--
riding the rollercoaster on the Wii game
1 comment:
That is the ugliest picture of me. Oh well, we had a blast thanks for a fun evening.
Post a Comment