Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quiet Weekend

After being sick for the past 2 weeks and being given a slough of drugs to get over it, we decided it would be best to have a quiet weekend at home. We were at home most of the weekend, but what is quiet? We watched a lot of TV, hung out on the couch and did a lot of nothing. I must admit, it was lovely--and I am feeling better now. Finally!

We did venture out a few times. Mostly to eat, because I wasn't going to cook--I was recovering! :) So, dinner with Mike and Jamie on Friday, dinner with Mark, Teresa, Creed and Em on Saturday. Oh, and breakfast at Kneader's on Monday. Did I mention, that I love long weekends? Another day to relax!

After dinner on Saturday, the girls decided it was a good opportunity to hold our monthly game night. The best part of it is that none of us have to venture further than a few houses to play.

Nickie and Eric brought Snorta--what a fun game! It definately tested our memory and ability to make animal noises.

We also played Em's game that she has been dying to play: Loaded Questions. Playing with Creed and Mark means that there is never a dull answer.

I love that our neighbors are our friends and our family too. Thanks for a fun time guys!



2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love game night!! All I usually end up doing is laughing. I absolutely hate that pick of me, I look stoned..Thanks for the fun,Love ya guys

Unknown said...

Sorry you were so sick! That sucks but it looks like the recovery was fun! Don't you just love game night?