Sunday, April 20, 2008

keNzE



My little sister tried out for college cheer this weekend and made it! 22 girls tried out and only 4 made the team. Way to go Kenze!! She has cheered for the past 7 years. Her hard work has paid off though, she has been an All-American Cheerleader for the past 3 years and gotten to cheer at the Hula Bowl in Hawaii and the Orange Bowl in Miami twice. This summer she will be working for NCAA doing cheer camps. I can't believe she is old enough to be going to college, but I am so proud of her. She is so much fun to be around and apparently she got every ounce of coordination in our family. The rest of us can barely walk and chew gum! Love you Kenze!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! She must get her good looks from you!

Unknown said...

Awesome Job!!! I think that is great cheer is alot harder these days, no more raw raw for the football team it is so much more than that I am proud of her and I dont even know her..