Tay has spent spring break playing! She has played and played and played with her cousins and friends during the past week. We have been to a dance competition, a baptism, a baby blessing, a birthday party, a wedding, the park, Discovery Gateway,and she has lost another tooth. Oh, and let's not forget the 3 sleepovers at our house and 2 nights that she almost spent the entire night at other people's houses (One because I was helping a friend until 2 am and one because she chickened out at 2:45 am--Sorry Em!) Needless to say, it has been busy. And--I still haven't finished my administrative portfolio that is due this week! ArG!! So, although we have been home, we really haven't!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for entertaining my kids more than I did! And Taylor is welcome to try sleeping over anytime!
Post a Comment