I haven't seen my family since Christmas, longer than I've gone with out seeing them for years. The 6.5 hour drive hasn't been an easy one to make this winter due to all of the snow and now the astronomical price of fuel. Hopefully, I won't have to wait too much longer! Over the holidays, Tay suckered my mom into a game of Twister. My two-year-old neice got in on the action too. The girls had so much fun seeing their grandma sprawl all over the mat. I must admit, the adults got a kick out of it too.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Missing My Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What are you doing for Spring Break? Are you going up then?
No kidding fuel is so expensive. Maybe you could fly for the same price!
Hopefully you get to see your family soon, they looks so fun! Taylor must be pretty persuasive!
I cant even imagine not seeing my mom and dad for that long I am sorry. But what a real treat though when you do see them.I bet it is alot of quality time.
I am homesick too Mel, but I am really looking forward to seeing you guys in May! I didn't see mom playing Twister; what a hoot! If only Grandpa would play games :).
Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you all until I see you. And, Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment