Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tuacahn!

We went to St. George earlier this week for the Tuacahn Tour. Tay's dance company provided pre-show entertainment before The Sound of Music on Monday and prior to Les Miserables on Tuesday night. We had a fantastic trip! My mom, my mother-in-law, Tay and I had a great time enjoying wonderful shows, relaxing at the pool, enjoying great food and great company. It was so nice to be able to spend time with "the grandmas". They are wonderful women that I love and look up to very much. Tay and I were sooo glad that we could go with them. We could not have asked for better company!

There was dancing!
Witchdoctor

Rollin' on the River

Jailhouse Rock
Solo--Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Beautiful Scenery




A Dance Workshop




Good friends and dancers too!
Swimming!

Amazing Theatre Productions!

The girls before The Sound of Music show


Dinner (and bees!) before the show

The four of us at Les Miserables!


The girls with their workshop instructors who were cast members in both shows

We had a fantabulous time! Tay has great friends from dance. We (the kids and moms) spend so much time together during the year (for almost 5 years now), that it made the trip even more fun. It was nice to have time to do things together outside of dance practice and performances. The weather wasn't even too bad, we had been dreading the heat (it was 104 while we were there) but it helped to be at the pool and up the canyon at the theatre. Thanks Mom and Sharon for going! We love you!

3 comments:

leslie jo said...

I had no idea she was such a little dancer. That is just so fun, what company does she dance for? I am glad you had a nice vacation up in Idaho and then in the South. We love St G and want to move there but the heat is another story.

Unknown said...

TAYLOR is SO CUTE! I miss you guys.

WOW. It looks like all you have done all summer is dance!

Unknown said...

I forgot what I wanted to ask, are you in school?