Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tay's 1st day of 2nd grade!

My baby girl is growing up too fast. She started 2nd grade this year. She is so fun and sweet and cute, but boy I still wish she wasn't this old yet. She was so excited for school that when I woke her up she literally bounced out of bed and said "Is it time for school?" (In one of my better parenting moments she was telling me why she was so excited the night before, but I fell asleep in the middle of it. I know, I am an awesome mother. ) She was very excited to go. It was great, if only I had her enthusiasm about going to work on the first day of school.


After school, my friends Jill, Jaime and I took our girls to Dear Lizzie for a tea party. They loved the fancy drinks, cupcakes and cookies. They were so cute! And the moms had time to have a Coke and catch up. Even better!


Fancy treats for fabulous girls!

And my favorite outfit that we bought Tay for school on her 2nd day of 2nd grade

(Notice that we have yet another HSM backpack this year!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! Wow, time flies, doesn't it.
I just can't get over it.

You are a cute mom!

melanie h said...

She always looks so cute. I miss not taking her to school in the morning so I can check out all of her darling clothes.