It is the end of the term and this week has been @#**! I have been my usual procrastinating self and didn't start my administrative portfolio until a week before it was due. SUPER! So for the past week, I have lived on the computer and slept 2-3 hours a night trying to finish it up. It is a compilation of the work that I have done over the past two years. There was so much to sort through, but I did it! When I FedEx'd it (that is what procrastinator's have to do to get it in on time) it weighed 10 pounds. Ten pounds of paper! Lovely-- and it only cost a mere $35 to get it to Logan. When will I learn?
The good news is, one more final to go! Then I can have a life for a few weeks anyway!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Stress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Silly Melanie! Let's go get a pedicure! For Realsies!!
Yeah I am so glad you got it done!
I'm leaving monday for two weeks, back the 19th, then gone for good then end of the month.
When are you free?
Post a Comment