Monday, September 8, 2008

Fishing at what is left of Silver Lake

Seriously, there is not much water left in the reservoir! We were there a couple of months ago and the water was at least 20 feet higher. And it was a lot cooler than it was in July! But, we did have a nice, relaxing day. Tay and Neicell had fun and it was lovely to be outside even if I was freezing. Have I mentioned that I am not ready to be back at work yet? Or for summer to be over?

My fearless daughter plucked a dead fish out of the lake and dared Neicell to touch it. Which she bravely did! Way to Go! Notice the rigor that has already set in!
The live baby fish she caught (and released)

And then there is always mud to play in when the fish aren't biting!

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

EWWW. Dead fish.

I'm having salem pond flash backs.