Sunday, September 28, 2008

School Carnival

It is not my favorite! Thankfully, my friend Jill took Tay over after dance. So yeah for me I only had to deal with the crowded, loud but oh-so-fun (if you are 7) school carnival for 45 minutes. Thanks Jill! Oh and see how much fun Tay had? Can I tell you that the hair spray paint stuff didn't come all the way out of her hair for 2 days? Love it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gross, did it rub off on her pillow case and stuff?

Melanie said...

Oh trust me, I thought we had it all out the first time I made her bath. But then the next morning, as my mom was doing her hair--there it was a purple scalp! So no gross pillow, but a lovely purple scalp!

melanie h said...

Britnee's red hairspray didn't come off her scalp for days!!! How lucky are you, only 45 minutes? I had to suffer through the whole 4 hours, however Emily and I did have fun at the live auction. You'll have to do that with us next year.