It sounds so serious, but really it was a very fun night! After our ward's progressive dinner we had Creed and Emily, Mark and Teresa and Eric and Nickie over to play games. I had been dying to play Balderdash--it is one of my all time favs. If you haven't played, it is a game where you make up definitions for real words and see if anyone believes that your definition is the real one. Can I just say that Emily's definitions were not G-rated? And that there was a reoccuring Oriental theme? (Because Mark made his views of Oriental food well known throughout the progressive dinner). After I kicked butt in Balderdash--maybe that is why I love it--we played Twister. About that, have you watched 7 thirty-something-year-old adults (and Nickie who is hanging on to 29 by a thread) play Twister? It is pretty hillarious! Needless to say, my winning streak ended quickly. In fact who did win? After we were limbered up, it was time for Murder. Which is a family favorite. And the good news is there was only one injury, Teresa's bloodied lip. Not bad when you consider that everyone was walking around in the dark and one person was trying to kill all of you. It sounds a bit demented, but it really is fun.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HAHAHA! You played Twister?
Yes, and it wasn't pretty!
What a fun night we had.. thanks for posting the pics, I need to use them for mine..I'm so ready for another round of twister, tho I am a little nervous about murder..
sounds like a blast!
It was me that won at twister! Is it sad that that's the only game I can win?
Post a Comment